Charity Navigator is an independent entity that rates non-profit charities, While not big enough yet to make their radar, RCF stacked itself up against their criteria.
According to their criteria what is RCF's score?
1. Program Expense Ratio - Score 9/10- 81%. Also factor in the Board pays for 100% of fundraising and overhead expenses so ALL of your donation goes to children.
2. Administrative Expense Ratio - Score 10/10 < 15%
3. Fundraising Expense Ratio - Score 10/10 < 10%
4. Fundraising Efficiency (Amt spent per $1. raised) - Score 10/10 < $0.10
5. Program Expense Growth- Outlays to school increased over 10% - Score 10/10
6. Working Capital Ratio - Assets could sustain charity for > 1 year - Score 10/10
7. Liabilities to Assets - No paid salaries and minimal liabilities - Score 10/10 < 5%
That's almost a PERFECT SCORE - unheard of for a young non-profit!. Financial Report available upon request.
Redeemer Christian Foundation, Inc is a registered 501c3 North Carolina charity whose purpose is to assist in providing Christian education in impoverished areas.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Beverly Rihtarchik, Founder, President
Amy Devanney, Vice President
Gregg Oonk, Treasurer
Amy Duncan, Secretary