Financials / Awards
This page contains independent review information, as well as financial details. We are extremely proud of the fact that the board of director contributions handle all of our infrastructure, and that all of your donations go straight toward supporting the children and our school. Thank you for your life-changing impact !!!
RCF is a registered 501c3 Charity with both the IRS and the state of North Carolina. 2017 Financial Report and Profit & Loss Statements are available on request.
Charity Navigator is an independent entity that rates non-profit charities, While not big enough yet to make their radar, RCF stacked itself up against their criteria.
According to their criteria what is RCF's score? (Based on 2016 data )
1. Program Expense Ratio - 81% - Score 9/10. Also factor in the Board pays for 100% of fundraising and overhead expenses so ALL of your donation goes to children.
2. Administrative Expense Ratio - < 15% - Score 10/10
3. Fundraising Expense Ratio - < 10% - Score 10/10
4. Fundraising Efficiency (Amt spent per $1. raised) - < $0.10 - Score 10/10
5. Program Expense Growth- Outlays to school increased over 10% - Score 10/10
6. Working Capital Ratio - Assets could sustain charity for > 1 year - Score 10/10
7. Liabilities to Assets - No paid salaries and minimal liabilities - < 5% - Score 10/10
That's almost a PERFECT SCORE - unheard of for a young non-profit!.